Saturday, September 02, 2006

Magnifico

Hi. Let me introduce myself.

My name is Annemarie.

I've had blogs in the past, but I'm trying to create one without a theme, one where everything fits together: thoughts, crafts, food, and anything, really.

Today I feel like talking about my adventures in food, hence the title. Plus, I feel like creating a blog post as opposed to tackling my reading list for classes.

Let's see. I just moved to an apartment in North-Central Austin, Texas, with two fabulous roommates, after being stuck for two years in the dorms at the University of Texas, Austin. The dorms were not as small or decrepit as some I've heard tell of, but for me, they were isolating, uninspiring, and slightly oppressive. Now that I'm in an apartment, I feel like I have so much more time, energy, and above all, space. Being further away from campus does that? Well, maybe I'm just more excited this year is all.

So what better way to show my excitement than to start a blog, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home